I was reading lifehack.org and came across an article which has a bunch of ways to reduce stress. It is basically a list of ways to reduce the stress levels in your life, compiled by the American Lung Association. Thought it was worth bookmarking, because you never know when you will need it.
Some of my favourite are,
4. Do nothing you have to lie about later.
7. Be prepared to wait. A paperback book can make a wait in a post office line almost pleasant.
10. Don’t put up with something that doesn’t work right. If your alarm clock wallet, shoe laces, windshield wipers-whatever-are a constant aggravation, get them fixed or get new ones.
36. Take a bath or shower to relieve tension.
37. Do a favor for someone every day.
51. Forgive people and events. Accept that we live in an imperfect world.
Which do you like? Do you have any other techniques that you find effective?